- Fork the repository.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Don’t forget to add specs and make sure they pass by running
- Make sure your code complies with the style guide by running
rubocop -a can automatically fix most issues for you.
- If necessary, add documentation for your feature or bug fix.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
.env.example file as
.env. Put your API token inside. The
.env file is excluded from version control so your token is safe. All in all, we use pre-recorded VCR cassettes, so the actual API requests won’t be sent. However, providing at least some token is required.
rspec .. Observe test results and code coverage.
Previewing the docs locally
- Clone the repo.
bundle exec jekyll serve --baseurl=''.
- Navigate to
http://localhost:4000 and observe the docs.